- P L A C E
- Sea Change
- The Errancy
- The Dream of the Unified Field
- Region of Unlikeness
- The End of Beauty
- Hybrids of Plants and of Ghosts
- Earth Took of Earth
- The Best of American Poetry 1990
- All Things
- The Lives of the Poems
- Photographs & Poems
- To A Friend Going Blind
- In the Pasture
- international editions
- The Art of Poetry No. 85 :: Paris Review
- The Glorious Thing :: American Poet
- Interview :: phillyBurbs.com
- Poets Q & A :: A Smartish Pace
- Daring to Live in the Details :: CSMonitor
- Katia Grubisic :: The Fiddlehead
- Interview :: Poetry Magazine
- Interview :: Thomas Gardner
- Nothing Mystical About It :: Lumina
- Interview with Jorie Graham :: Earthlines
Found 13 results. Click article title for full text.
Filters: keyword is Region of Unlikeness [Clear All Filters]
To Catch the World / at Pure Idea: Structures of Order and Disorder in Jorie Graham's Poetry. Ideas of Order in Contemporary American Poetry.(2007).
"Tell them 'no'": Jorie Graham's Poems of Adolescence. Jorie Graham: Essays on the Poetry.(2005).
American Poetry and Jorie Graham. Contemporary Literature. 46(4), 667-687.(2005).
Toward a Jorie Graham Lexicon. Jorie Graham: Essays on the Poetry.(2005).
Jorie Graham's "new way of looking". How Poets See the World: The Art of Description in Contemporary Poetry.(2005).
Jorie Graham's ____s. PMLA. 118(2),(2003).
The Art of Poetry No. 85. The Paris Review.(2003).
Jorie Graham's New Way of Looking. Salmagundi. 120, 244-275.(1998).
Jorie Graham's Big Hunger. Denver Quarterly. 31(3),(1997).
Iconoclasm in the Poetry of Jorie Graham. Colby Quarterly. 31(2),(1995).
An Open, Habitable Space: Poetry 1991. Contemporary Literature. 33(4), 712-735.(1992).
The Big Hunger. The New Republic. 4.(1992).